To complete the membership process please send your $30 or $25 payment using Zelle in your mobile banking app or web site to:
Please include your call sign if asked for a reason or memo when sending your dues.
When submitting your payment you will see a message similar to “Sending money to Schaumburg Amateur Radio Club Inc, Huntley, IL” this is correct. The town name has to do with the address assigned to our account by the bank when the account was opened by our treasurer.
Our members have have complied a few notes on where to find this in different bank apps and web sites
- Chase App – Click “Pay and Transfer” at the bottom of the screen, then “Send money with Zelle”
- Chase Web Site – Open the menu on the left, select “Pay & Transfer” then “Pay bills & send money with Zelle”
- Capital One App – Click “Pay/Move” at the bottom of the screen, then “Pay” at the top of the screen and then “Send Money with Zelle”
- Capital One Web Site – Select your checking account then click “Send Money With Zelle” below your available balance
- Additional notes are welcome. Please use the contact us link below to provide them.
If you need additional information on how to use Zelle please visit their web site.
Note that Reduced fees apply only to full time students, active duty military, or over age 65.