- K9KQX – Latest Go Box Case
- No planned NETS for Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve.
- Results Announced! “Field Day Is Not A Contest”
- K9KBM: Automotive Manufacturers Limits of RF
- Winter Field Day 2021 is approaching
- Reminder: No Club Net on New Year’s Eve
- Tower Removal video – Ray WA9BLP – August 2020
- Schaumburg Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting December 17th 2020
- Schaumburg Amateur Radio Club Board of Directors Meeting December 2nd, 2020
Back in August 2020, a brave group of SARC club members volunteered their time and experience to help take down the radio antenna tower at the home of silent key, Ray WA9BLP. Continue reading “Tower Removal video – Ray WA9BLP – August 2020”
Winter Field Day takes place each year on the last full weekend of January. For 2021 it will be on January 30th/31st.
Here is the link to the organizer’s website: https://www.winterfieldday.com/
Dave, K9KBM, has provided us with some useful insight regarding guidelines by automotive manufacturers, relating to the use of RF in vehicles.
If you have a newer car you might want to check your owner’s manual under the heading of “Electromagnetic Compatibility”.