Join us for the world’s largest on-air operating event: Field Day.
What is Field Day? From the ARRL:
Due to pandemic restrictions Field Day will be a closed event. Only club members and their invited guests will be allowed to in to our field day site.
Operating starts at 1pm on Saturday June 26. But we need help before and after the event as well to make it a success.
- Friday, June 25, 2021
- 4pm Tower climb to set up antennas, pick up table and chairs, and unpacking equipment. Pizza to be provided by the club for everyone helping us out at this time.
- Saturday, June 26, 2021
- 8am Set up tents, radios, canopy, etc
- 1pm Get on the air and start making contacts
- Overnight: Feel free to stay all night and help us operate! Some of the best propagation happens overnight. You can make a lot of contacts during this time
- Early am (exact time TBD) Breakfast sponsored by the club
- 1pm Begin tear down including: tower climbing, packing up equipment and returning tables and chairs
Sign up to operate
Club members are invited to reserve a time slot on one of our radios.